Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thankfully, the doctor gave us a good report this week so we get to spend Thanksgiving at home!
My father-in-law has been bringing over some of his delicious cooking..or as he calls it, rocket fuel for the babies.  As you can see it's been working!
I'm feeling great other than struggling with changing positions...but that was inevitable. I'm sure it's going to be more of a struggle every day....for the next 6 weeks. Gulp.


We haven't finished the babies' room, but we're getting closer. Thanks to A LOT of help from my mom, I'm thrilled that the babies' clothes and blankets are washed, put away and their closet is organized. Now we just have some small things to do in the babies' room and we'll be ready for them...or as ready as we'll ever be.
Oh, and the third crib is in our room.  They'll start off sleeping together which will only be natural for them as they do everything together right now.


Our special dog, Miles, just had to be in a picture. It's very sweet, both Cooper and Miles are glued to my side all day. I think they know something is about to change, but they have no idea...


1 comment:

  1. Oh Miles! I LOVE that pic! The room looks great!

    ReplyDelete