Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boxers or Ballerinas

After an eventful weekend of contractions, I am now on a medication to help slow them down.  Hopefully this does the trick.  Other than the contractions, our Dr. said everything else looks good, including the very busy babies.  As much as the babies jab and kick, I will not be surprised if they end up being little boxers or ballerinas.

Speaking of boxers & ballerinas... as many of you know, we are not finding out the gender of the babies.  We've always thought it would be fun to to wait for the surprise at delivery...and when we found out about the 3, we were even more convinced that we didn't want to know.  Since they are all fraternal (not identical) we could have any combination.  To my sisters-in-law, I'm very sorry to put you through this, but you will both be okay!

The excitement of our week is having my mom fly in... so Will is getting a week off of cooking/cleaning and I get to spend time with my mom as she helps get the babies' room ready.  We've, I mean, Will's been busy with so many other house projects that the babies' room hasn't received much attention... hopefully this week we'll pull it together.  Pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment