Wednesday, December 29, 2010

they are 1!!!

What a day.  A happy happy happy day that we all made it ONE year!  Talking to my best friend today I had to admit that I was an emotional mess about the babies turning 1.  Mostly because it all just went too fast. Waaaaaay too fast. And they're not 'babies' anymore. I remember feeling like my heart would just burst if I had any more joy in it last year at this time and have pretty much felt that all year long (not that there haven't been MANY other emotions overwhelming me at times). I just watched the slideshow of the babies' NICU stay.  I think I cried even harder watching it now than I did the first time I saw it. It must be the music.
www.studiobimages.com/slideshows/Davis
What a wonderful journey these kids have taken Will and I on in 2010. We're looking forward to seeing what 2011 will bring!
these are some random shots from the last few weeks...
more birthday pictures to come after their 1st party this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment