Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fall fun


  Lisa is here!  Or was here.  A month ago already.  I'm waaaay behind on updating. One of my best friends came in from Edmonton Canada to spend time with our kids while leaving her 2 little ones at home.  We had a great time and even went out for a bit of a girls night at BRC, where else?! When I talked to her the other day it was -18 there. I think she might need to come back in January to warm up.
(photo taken by Lisa) Oscar is a crazy man at the table 
Willie Grace and Lainey are in matching outfits along with their sweet and spunky little friend Susanna Lane.  We are very lucky to have a friend who is a childrens clothing designer. I heart Mis-Tee-V-Us childrens clothes! Susanna Lane comes over to play on Thursdays as our nannies spend the day together with all the kids.Miles making himself comfortable on Lainey.
I can't remember why Lainey ended up in the sink, but I think she enjoyed having her own bath for a change.
Now that the babies can climb out of their bath seats and the bathtub, bath time is back to being a 2 parent job.
What is it about kids and baby gates.. don't they know there is a whole playroom full of fun things to do behind them?!

OOOOUCH. Lainey needs to work on being nice to her grandpa.It's always a little crazy when Uncle Austin & Aunt Kimmie and Caroline & Carter come over to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment