Tuesday, December 15, 2009

They grow, I grow

Yesterday the babies were measuring at 3.6, 3.8 and 3.11 pounds, making us proud.
Our perinatologist is concerned because the smallest baby is showing some restricted growth due to some issues with the placenta... so now they are preparing us for the babies to be here before the end of the year. 
Yea, Will and I are in complete denial of that possibility. So we're just taking it one day at a time...and still holding out hope for the trio to arrive sometime into January.

Most shirts don't make it all the way over my belly anymore...Will finds this pretty entertaining because most of the time I have no idea.  Good thing I'm at home on bedrest all the time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bridge...I love reading your updates...and you look awesome! Just as you should! The trio are gaining well and oh my...wish I could be there to hang with you for a day or two! Sending you lots of love - we still need to skype someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there little babies (and parents). We're excited to wake up one of these mornings and see a photo of the three in our inbox! Hopefully not for a couple more weeks though.

    Take care guys!

    Love,
    Bobby & Neal Wheaton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Canoli, Bridg - these pics get better every time! :) We're thinking of you and hoping for the best possible birth-related situation for you and the 3 widgets :) I can't wait to find out how many of each you have growing in there :) Keep us posted! Merry Christmas to the Davis family!! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete