Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ready or not...

After spending most of the day at both of our baby doctors, they came to the conclusion that the babies need to be delivered very soon.
So tomorrow (Christmas day) we will go in for some further testing and depending on the results, I will either deliver tomorrow or at the latest Tuesday Dec. 29th (via C-section). We're very excited to meet these little ones!
Our smallest baby, baby C, is continuing to have the same issues I wrote about last week (not good), so it will be safer for the babies to be delivered than to keep them in any longer. The good news is that baby A & baby B are doing really well and that I'm almost 33 weeks along... just one week shy of our doctors' goal for delivery.

It seems impossible that this pregnancy will be coming to an end already. I swear it was just yesterday that we found out that we were expecting 3. I can only imagine what actually raising 3 will be like... I do know it won't be easy, but I think it will be a whole lot of fun. 
I suppose I should stop writing so Will and I can finally figure out some names for the babies.
Merry Christmas!



Trust me, my belly is huge, my black shirt is just deceivingly slimming.
Apparently, I have done well on my weight gain, a whopping 55 pound belly. Will loves that I outweigh him... we get a good laugh every morning as I step on the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment