Friday, October 30, 2009

Bedrest:

Apparently it means I am supposed to ask Will to do almost everything for me while I lie down all day & night.  I can get up to go to the bathroom and to go to our weekly doctors appointments, but that's about it.
This includes eating all meals in bed.  It was fun at first, but it's actually pretty uncomfortable.  On the upside, I get to have Will's cooking for every meal.  Most of you know Will is a foodie (food snob)... which always makes eating with him a fun, glutinous adventure.  Now that he's cooking every meal for me (and I actually have to consume as much as Will) I couldn't be more grateful for his taste.

It also means that I have started monitoring for contractions with a home monitoring contraption.  As it turns out, I am having contractions throughout the day, but they are not frequent/strong enough to get me admitted to the hospital or put on meds...which is what we are trying to avoid for as long as possible!

I really am keeping quite busy.  After monitoring, eating (a lot), reading up on how the heck to raise triplets, working on computer projects and doing lots of other little things - the day is gone.  Thanks to friends, family and neighbors, I've had great company and lots of treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment